Background & Experience
Eva is a Gestalt Psychotherapist, Consultant, Certified Professional Coach and Skills Trainer. She helps people change and overcome the obstacles that stop them from being their best version as individuals and as professionals.
Her first professional career was in the financial world, where for 20 years she held managerial positions in different top-level banking institutions. She is Spanish and Swiss, where she studied finance and lived for almost 30 years. She has experience working in multicultural and multigenerational environments, in different countries and in 5 international languages.
Since 2014 she has been dedicated to supporting people and organisations, providing transformative experiences for the development of talent and human competencies of leaders and their teams. Between 2017 and 2020 she had the opportunity to create the soft skills training department of a multinational company. During these years, in collaboration with the General Management, she was responsible for translating the business needs and strategy of the company into interventions to support people in achieving their objectives. Accompanying change management, talent development and internal and external customer loyalty. Promoting collaboration and transversal communication, and helping in the cohesion and motivation of teams.
She works with a varied palette of tools, all of which are certified: Gestalt Therapy, Neurolinguistic Programming, Laughter Therapy, Executive, Systemic and Group Coaching, and Emotional Liberation Techniques, among others.
Approach & Benefits
When you want to improve your life in any field, professional or private, you first have to change something in yourself and in how you do things, because if you don’t change, nothing changes. Often, when we realize this, we feel lost and we don’t know WHAT to change or HOW to do it. My job is to help in that awareness and in that process of change. Eva combines confrontation and emotional support to lead the person to self-knowledge and self-responsibility, which are the two levers of change.
Empathy, integrative approach, in-depth work, empowerment and motivation are some of the keys of her style of working. The benefits of Eva’s approach include:
- Detect and work on the emotional resistances that prevent the client from achieving his or her goals.
- Due to my profile in psychotherapy, accompany the client in a deep work of self-knowledge.
- Important didactic capacity to convert complex knowledge into simple and clear processes.
- Handling change management through detecting and working with resistance to change
- Finding the intrinsic motivation connected to the client’s values and objectives
- Ability to understand and manage the quantitative demands and KPI’s that leaders face
- Developing inclusive and conscious leadership through working on the leader’s relationship to power
- Ability to develop top-down and bottom-up communicative competences
“Eva is one of those coaches with whom a coaching session is more like an empowering, dynamic and constructive dialog. Eva has an amazing listening skill, an ability to focus on the fine-tuned objective and to ask the right questions that make you go to a deeper level. Her professional and open way of interacting with her clients, at a management and leadership level, her nice and effective communication style and her mastery of Spanish, French and English make her an excellent coach, trainer, partner to work with. I highly recommend her services.” Imane Abourabi. Head of Human Resources.
“I am happy to recommend Eva – she is full of ideas and has definitely helped me to create a better, more productive and happier environment for our employees. I liked the mixture of psychological insights combined with good common sense and tools that I was really able to use in the business”. Matthew Whittall. CEO Innovation Group Deutschland
“The coaching with Eva was exceptional. A personalized coaching in the middle of a crisis period. Her very professional approach and her great empathy enabled us to make progress on the goals we fixed. Both professionally and personally, Eva has demonstrated her talent.” Zouheir Bichra. Managing Director Philia Foundation.
Examples of Training Courses and Webinars Delivered
- Remote leadership
- Basic leadership for middle management
- Conscious and/or inclusive leadership
- Customer relationship excellence
- Emotional intelligence
- Diversity, gender and inclusion
- Conducting efficient meetings
- Change management
- Team management
- Communication skills and active listening
- Stress management
Other Activities & Professional contributions
- Translating strategic and analytical vision into Human Capital needs.
- Gamification of KPI’s
- Content design, training and workshops
- Experience in designing the employee journey
- How to adapt digital transformation to people
- Oral and written synthesis capacity
- Leadership and team management
- Motivation and group cohesion
- Time and stress management
- Impact, influence, people skills
- Conflict Management & NVC
- Decision and resolution capacity
- Solution oriented