Background & Experience
Daoud Saadeddin is an international expert and trainer with an extensive experience in business process management (BPM), operational excellence (OPEX), strategy development and
implementation, and performance management.
As an ASQ certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, his mission is to continuously improve business and operational processes through Six Sigma, lean principles, and other operational excellence methodology. During his working life, he has managed multiple strategic and operational improvement projects and delivered a wide range of high-quality solutions with significant bottomline impact.
In addition to his primary work in improving business and operational processes, he has implemented other types of projects including formulating and planning strategies, developing performance measurement platforms, conducting statistical and non-statistical analyses, developing professional data analytics and dashboard reports, and implemented change management and safety management systems. He works in both English and his native Arabic.
Daoud Saadeddin is the founder of a toolkit website where he has written over 120 articles about implementing continuous improvement tools and strategies within businesses. He has developed a continuous improvement toolkit that provides the tools, methods, resources, and services required to successfully implement continuous improvement and operational excellence in any organization.
He is based in Jordan and has established strategic partnerships with many organisations in UK,
USA and Middle East including Kippy | KPIMegaLibrary | Datatools | OPEX Resources |
AmericanMec | Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals | Top Freelancer.
He worked as a project manager, business analyst, trainer, coach, consultant, and writer. His client
history and assignments include Abu Dhabi University | Arab Supply and Trading Company
(ASTRA) | Kafaa Consultancy (Jeddah) | Dubai Police Office | Nestle Waters Factory | Knowledge
Group Consultancy (Abu Dhabi) | Pioneers Academy (Amman) | Cutting Edge Academy (Dubai) |
Arrab Consultancy (Riyadh).
Approach & Benefits
Daoud keen in facilitating change and delivering professional training programs to ensure organizational success at all levels. He trains individuals to understand their capabilities and leadership styles and to put these to best benefit in their organisations. He trains teams to collaborate better and improve output and productivity. The benefits of Daoud’s approach include:
• Focusing on practical exercises, overcoming challenges, and moving into solutions.
• Creating commitment, enthusiasm, and motivation within training and learning activities.
• Seeing the possibilities within each participant and working to develop his potential.
• Developing leadership styles that align with organisational values.
• Appling creative and imaginative thinking.
Daoud Saadeddin has provided many training programs both face to face and virtually in the Middle East region. Daoud’s core areas of capability include the following:
• Six Sigma green-belt and Six Sigma yellow-belt
• Data collection methods
• Process mapping techniques
• Measurement system analysis
• Graphical analysis methods
• Statistical process control
• Process capability studies
• Cause and effect analysis
• Lean thinking and lean tools
• Visual management and 5S
• Kaizen and A3 thinking
• Effective training for adults
• Team decision making techniques
• Team collaboration tools
Participated in a business process management documentation project for an entity in Abu Dhabi Government where his main role was to map all business and operational processes.
• Developed improvement roadmaps and implemented improvement strategies to spread a culture of excellence and world-class performance for an industrial company in Saudi Arabia.
• Designed and executed performance management platforms and dashboard reporting solutions for
multiple organizations in Saudi Arabia.
• Developed strategic and operational plans to be aligned with the mission, vision, and strategic
objectives for a private university in Saudi Arabia.
• Managed the operational excellence activities, facilitated the deployment of Lean Six Sigma, and
implemented Kaizen management activities to drive incremental and continuous improvement for an
industrial organization in Saudi Arabia.
• Mapped the value stream for an industrial company in Saudi Arabia to identify focus areas for improvement.
• Supported a consulting agency in providing lean transformation and safety systems for a key
industrial company in Jordan.
• Developed many templates and worksheets for an industrial company in Saudi Arabia to improve
operational performance and productivity, including flow process mapping, process capability
analysis, defect analysis, downtime analysis, and business performance analysis and reporting.
• Lead a business process reengineering project for a ministry in Saudi Arabia, as-is & to-be modelling.
• Mapped, streamlined, and documented the business processes for multiple companies in the Gulf
States using APQC’s Process Classification Framework (PCF).
• Assisted in establishing an information centre to act as the single source of data, information, and
performance metrics to support decision making for a university in Jordan.
“Daoud proved to be a very methodical learner who took time to ensure he fully understood the
principles of continuous improvement before taking a systematic approach to implementation. This
approach ensured know-how was transferred and results were sustainable to the business.” – Rob
McINTYRE, Regional Quality Manager and Operational Excellence at Crown Holdings, Inc.
Other Activities and Professional Contributions
During his work at Crown Holdings, quality and continuous improvement training programs has
increased by 13%, best practices originated and implemented has increased by 80%, suggestions
made by shop floor employees has increased by 300%, Kaizen events conducted by operation
teams has increased by 150%, lines efficiency has increased by 3.1%, and the cost of quality index
has decreased by 7.4%