We have courses specially developed for delivery on-line. They are a combination of exercises, written exercises and video.
Some you can pay for directly, if you follow the link, and then undertake the training. More are being transferred to this method
Others you send an enquiry, make a payment from an invoice and we set it up for you.
Buy these by clicking the icon on the right
Ace your Communication
Communication is at the heart of our lives, both personal and work. Good communication is an art. This course will give you insights, tips, ideas and inspirations to enhance your communication to be more productive, bring you better results and enable you to create great relationships. Are your challenges:
- Are your conversations fun and fruitful?
- Do you find it easy to chat and interact?
- Are you comfortable having conversations at all levels and with all people?
- Are you happy to ask for what you want?
- Do others understand what you are asking, do you get the results you want?
You have it in you to be an excellent communicator. So that can happen, the first step is to be aware of your own ways of communicating, what your preferences are, what you like and don’t like. That knowledge gives you the gift of understanding how others are communicating with you, what is good, what works, what could be better.
This course will focus on enhancing your communication skills and give you some new perspectives on how to build really good relationships. Looking at communication styles and preferences, all the different types of communication, the elements of good interactions, how to manage difficult conversations, to help you:
- The power of words
- Communication Styles: What do you like; Why understanding your own communication style is essential; Exploring your communication style
- All the ways you can communicate: Communication skills; Language and gestures; 5 levels of listening, Rapport and Trust, Great Questions
- Better Conversations:10 ways to have a better conversation; Top Tips; How to Handle difficult conversations
This will help you to:
- Be a confident communicator
- Read verbal, non-verbal and between the lines interactions
- Influence, persuade and negotiate for better results
- Put your message across and make the Ask
- Enjoy good relationships
Click here for more details
Confidence – Strut your Stuff
How confident do you feel having a difficult conversation, starting a new project, in an interview, receiving criticism, voicing your own opinion, or starting a conversation with someone you don’t know?
Confidence is a big word. What do you mean by Confidence? What do you think others mean by Confidence? A sign of confidence is the ability to take risks. Do you have imposter syndrome? What limiting beliefs do you have; What are your underlying fears What are the potential obstacles. Do these stop you from gaining the rewards,
Confidence is synonymous with achievement and success and as such, if you feel you are not confident it can give rise to feelings of inadequacy and weakness, particularly in challenging contexts. This course helps you understand confidence, develop you confidence and build confidence strategies as the groundwork for you to see your confidence levels soar, enabling you to flourish and achieve your goals!
- Confidence – what is it? – Meetings, Self-observation
- The components of confidence – self-worth and self-belief – their part in confidence
- Discovering your confident strengths
- How do you do confidence? Tips and Tools, body language
- The Imposter Syndrome and negative beliefs: your personal confidence risk assessment, some stretching confidence exercises
- Developing Confidence Strategies
- Ask for details
Unleash your Motivation
How Motivation >>> Action >>>> Result
“If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifier
Our world is one of rapid change, complexity and uncertainty. Those who are strong, purposeful and sure in their actions survive and flourish. Motivation gives you the power to be determined, energetic, inspired and in control of your behaviour and your actions. Being motivated means having the desire, inclination and will to meet a result, and the expectation of yourself that you can get there.
Motivation is the reason you act and it is the stimulus you need to take action.
What motivates us is partly set by our own experiences and life events, partly by our physiological and psychological needs, partly by our emotions, partly by our personality traits. Motivation is personal. It’s an internal process coming from inside you. It can be prompted by intrinsic or extrinsic factors. Understanding what motivates you offers a way to find solutions to problems you encounter.
As with all things done well, self-awareness plays into our ability to be self-motivated. It helps you live life appreciatively and operate a growth mindset Do you use motivational tools like Pomodoro to help?
How motivated do you feel in these areas of your life right now: Work, Leisure, Finances, Relationships, health, personal growth? You have it within you to find the talents and attributes you need to be motivated in a given situation where those circumstances will meet your needs and desires.
The course covers
- Motivation: how are you now? What does it mean? Some theories?
- Understanding your motivation: Needs , puzzles
- A motivation model and motivational moves
- Mindset- the power of yet, a model and a wheel.
- What stops you – top tips and motivational manoeuvres
- Masterminding motivation
- Motivation in action.
Ask for details
On-Line Courses – pay by invoice
- Global Mindset Mastery To Maximize Your Teams’ Virtual Collaboration, Performance and Profits
- Based on CQ model with personal experiences of the international trainer
- Certified by ICF for 12 CCE units
- Can be taken on line
- Introduction to Mental Wellbeing
- How to Overcome Fear, Anxiety and Addiction to Thrive in Uncertainty
- Topics include : Prioritize Your Mental Health, Handling Fear, Listening to Inner Voices, Recovering Your Life.