Background & Experience
Lenka is a Business Psychologist (MSc) and a Coach with diverse skill set and an extensive experience developing leaders and employees at all levels in international, culturally diverse settings, enabling them overcome improve performance and achieve full potential.
Over the past 15 years she has coached individuals on a variety of topics including leadership and management development, career transition, managing change, confidence to wellbeing, managing emotions, stress and anxiety.
Lenka has worked for over 10 years as a Learning and Development Leader in high achieving, international industries including public sector (Bank of England), professional services (PA Consulting Group, Ince&CO), finance (Henderson Global), telco (Telstra), insurance (AXA).
She is a certified NLP Master Practitioner, Myers Briggs & Saville Wave Practitioner and holds qualifications in Time Based Techniques, Clinical Hypnotherapy, 3 Principles, IEMT and Level A&B User Testing.
Lenka enjoys travelling, exploring new cultures and mountain hiking. She studied meditation in Tibetan part of Indian Himalayas and her interest lies in connection of mind body, and spirit & how our psychological health effects our physical health. Her aim is not only to help her clients make a positive change and achieve their goals, but ultimately achieve wellbeing and happiness in professional and personal life.
MSc Business Psychology | Coaching Diploma | Bachelor of Business | NLP Master Practitioner | MBTI Psychometric Testing | Saville Wave Personality Assessment | The British Psychological Society (BPS) Level A &B Test User | 3 Principles Practitioner | Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) Practitioner | Clinical Hypnotherapy
Companies and clients worked with:
PA Consulting Group | Bank of England | Henderson Global Investors | AXA | Ince&Co | Cancer Research UK | JCDecaux | Telstra | Concert Telecom | HRM Group of Companies | SME Academy | Getty Images | Mind Candy | IMI PLC | CDK Global | Ellen MacArthur Foundation | PepsiCo
Approach & Benefits
In her approach Lenka uses an eclectic mix of effective, evidence-based coaching, psychology, personality testing and leadership best practice methods to enable her clients make positive lasting change in an area that is important to them; whether it be leadership, performance, career or other. Her style is practical, empowering, straight talking yet gentle, with unique talent for assessing the needs of each individual and adapting her coaching style to meet their requirements. She helps leaders and their team members overcome their barriers, understand their personal styles, thus enabling them working at their best. Depending on the needs of her clients her style bridges coaching and therapeutic approaches, enabling her clients overcome past limitations and move in a new, positive direction.
The benefits of Lenka’s approach include:
- Improved self-belief and confidence
- Improved drive and focus
- Greater sense of wellbeing, happiness and purpose
- Effective home – based working
- Overcoming limiting beliefs, better work and home life
- Improved relationships
- Being a better, more engaging leader and manager
- Becoming free from stress and anxiety
- Changing a job or a career, getting promoted, pay rise
- Dealing with emotions effectively
- Finding a new direction
- Focusing on the right/ important things
“I had an interview for a leadership role at last week. As usually in important meetings, I started to panic about 10 mins before. There was so much going through my mind and I felt like I was forgetting the info. I used the techniques you taught me and a few mins later felt calmer. I also used it at the beginning of the interview and it really calmed me down. I don’t know how I did but I didn’t feel as crappy as I have done previously. It was in all honesty, remarkable. I got the job! Thanks“ Coaching client at a Government Organisation
“ Lenka was very good on making me feel comfortable from the very beginning and throughout the session. The session enabled me to understand how to deal with my worrying and how to start seeing problems from different perspectives. This was absolutely very important for me in order to be able to stop certain patterns I usually run into. I highly recommend working with Lenka as she not only is a very good practitioner but she is also a very nice person.” Michaela S., Teacher (Coaching client)
“The session equipped me with tools to take away with me that I can use independently and also helped me to understand where some of my mental patterns/associations to do with certain situation have come from. The session gave me amazing boost and motivated me even more to achieve my goals. “Laura C., Helpline Team Manager”
“Lenka has a great attitude whilst working with her clients. She likes to be cheeky, and that works for her as her curiousness to find out how to assist your changes sometimes take a bit of prodding and poking. She is the right one for that. Tons of integrity and you will feel safe in her company. Comes highly recommended.” Terry Elston NLP Trainer
“Thank you so much for the Wellbeing workshop last week, I really appreciate it and have received some great feedback from the attendees – especially good was a colleague who admitted he came along to support me and my attempts to bring presentations to our location rather than because he felt the seminar would be useful for him but he said that it was one of the best seminars he has attended and that it helped him a lot.” Stress and Wellbeing Workshop at Government Organisation”
Professional Services, Financial Institutions and Public Courses – Feedback
- “Thank you Lenka for bringing authenticity, warmth and immense power to the event. You clearly are in peace.”
- “Fantastic expert, the tools were really useful, I had great time and learned so much. Thank you Lenka!”
- “Really engaging and informative training – good pace and fantastic content. “
Corporate Training Courses and Webinars
- Stress and wellbeing
- Managing Remote teams
- Building your Resilience
- Outplacement and career related training
Examples of Training Courses and Webinars Delivered
- Coaching for Performance
- 5 Ways to manage stress and improve your focus
- Managing anxiety
- Managing remote teams
- Leadership and management courses on various topics
Other Activities & Professional contributions
- In response to company’s leadership to improve line management led PA Consulting Group’s leadership and management development programmes, training and coaching, upskilling 270 managers and leaders, leading to improved managers feedback score by 17%.
- Redesigned Regulatory Learning Framework, created and implemented governance framework for course design, implementation and evaluation (BoE)
- Responsible for working with leadership team of MENA region and Technology Practice (c. 350 consultants) at PA Consulting to identify development needs, and implementing talent management and development solutions to help achieve their ambition
- Managed the creation and implementation of leadership and management training for 170 leaders and managers at Henderson to support them during times of organizational change and business transformations, led to increased engagement (7%) and management effectiveness (17%)