Successful – Sustainable – Satisfying : is that your business?
“Growth is never by mere chance, it is the result of forces working together”. James Penney
Ask yourself these questions
- What in your business is not joyful?
- Are you constantly working reactively and diverted by operational issues?
- What does your long term strategy look like?
- Do you sometimes wish you could be effective and more motivated?
- Is your business as innovative as you want it to be?
- Can you regularly and clearly see the bigger picture?
- Do you know why you are doing what you do in and with your business?
- Is frustration an emotion that you feel while running your organisation?
- Are you confident that you know exactly where you are going with your business? And is it where you want it to go?
This is a results-focused coaching programme supporting business leaders and owners to develop their business potential, generate greater profits, innovate and expand into new areas and become more outstanding.
Business growth can bring problems to leaders and owners especially if it is not properly planned. Being closely involved in the business makes it difficult to stand back and take an objective viewpoint. Working with our business coaches gives leaders the backing they need to build and implement their vision for growth, achieve clarity and focus on achieving the business objectives.
Outcomes of working with an SCT Business Coach
- A structured vision of the business growth journey
- Clarity over what resources and options are available to implement your growth strategies
- Implementation of effective measurement and review policies to maintain momentum and keep direction
- Good succession planning
- Having the right leadership to drive the business forward; decision-making, delegating, innovating
- Knowing how to choose and bring the right people with you on your growth journey.
Feedback from clients who have experienced SCT business coaching
High-end technology scanning solution: “The business coaching has been fundamental in helping me manage my business from being a business plan to becoming reality.”
Quality Control sector: “When I was self-employed the coaching helped me build motivation and confidence and enabled me to be more aggressive in pushing for contracts.”
Business support sector: “The coaching really worked for me, helping me to focus and work on, rather than in, my business. It was good to be able to ideas around with the coach and it helped to get ideas flowing and instil accountability.”