A simple, flexible, credible tool, C-me provides startlingly accurate results.
Working with your business to communicate more effectively, develop better teams and excel at what comes naturally
What is C-me?
By focusing on behavioural preference, the C-me profiling reports provide organisations with a level of understanding that can immediately be applied. The online questionnaire takes only minutes to complete, but produces valuable insight to help you discover and nurture natural talent and build long–term success.
How can C-me help your organisation?
C-me helps us to understand firstly our own preferred ways of doing things and then gives us the opportunity to adapt to improve our relationships with others within our business, team or with external suppliers and partners. When applied, C-me enables us to immediately communicate more effectively and provides a common language and framework for driving change in an organisation and achieving tangible results, fast.
What can C-me help your business achieve?
- Better internal and external communication, quickly
- A greater understanding of your people, their strengths and how to harness their natural abilities
- More productive engagement with clients, suppliers and partners
- A thriving company culture built on real understanding
- Informed decision making, effective change management and tools to plan successfully for the future
- Knowledgeable talent strategy and powerful interviews, improved candidate experience and successful role-fit
- Higher retention rates.
In our training of individuals, teams and organisations we noticed something very important – people found it easier to relate to the idea of adapting their behaviour rather than personality. It made sense, behaviours can be more easily modified and to greater effect. C-me is different from other profiling tools because it focuses on our behaviour and getting to grips with our preferred ways of doing things.
C-me gives you valuable insight that can immediately be applied to:
- Build a more resilient team and a more sustainable business
- Generate effective communication
- Optimise personal and team performance
- Maximise team cohesion and engagement
- Develop a committed culture
- Improve retention and attract key talent
- Inform recruitment and people strategy
It’s easy to get started!
We know everyone leads busy lives, so the online C-me questionnaire is quick to complete – usually around 10 minutes! It’s cost effective, extremely accurate, flexible and importantly the results are easy to recall and apply!
Using the colours Red, Yellow, Green and Blue to bring the reports to life, C-me is easy to understand and jargon free.
Our range of reports and workshops
Our reports cover a range of options from focusing on improving individual understanding, team development and 360 feedback to those with a specific sales, fundraising or safety focus. We also have a report specifically developed to help with younger, pre-work groups. But the report is just the beginning of the journey, our team can work with you to create workshops that are specific to your organisational objectives. Click here for details of our reports. We offer many of them as a package with a review. Find out more
Easy to understand!
We always look for creative ways to display data visually – from colourful graphs, charts, images and even your own bespoke ‘C’ showing your personal colour combination. It’s all about helping you to understand yourself more and then apply C-me effectively – whatever your situation.
Comparison of C-me to other tools:
Click here to see the detailed comparison with popular profing tools
The outcomes you can expect include
- Recognising natural strengths and skills
- Valuing difference and synergy
- Achieving goals and desired results
- Building great rapport, respect and collaboration
- Communicating more effectively.
Aspects of preference measured by C-me might not be the whole story. C-me’s flexibility allows successful stretch across different industries, cultures and languages providing demonstrable results. Understanding your team objectives is essential to developing the right content, support and application process for you and your organisation. Team member preference can be charted on a team wheel highlighting gaps and areas for development.
Together we can
- Take the profile results to work towards your desired outcomes for example team building, integrating companies / departments / teams’ post-merger, enhancing performance, building boards, accurate recruiting
- Design an on-going process to maintain momentum and effectiveness; review and measure results
- Discover and embed learning through workshops, team and one-to-one coaching.
How successful is C-me Colour Profiling?
Recruitment Sector: One market leading client saw their churn rate fall from 27% to 10% after using the profiles as a springboard for powerful interview conversations and to assess strategic internal career moves and promotions.
Sales development Sector: C-me enabled the teams to come together to to deliver complex solutions against tight budgets and deadlines, increasing efficiency, productivity and leading to significant cost savings.
Board & Senior Management: The management team gained invaluable insight into individual and team strengths and weaknesses and how the members interacted and complemented each other. This led to deeper understanding of the impact a new leader has on the culture of an organisation.
Having chosen your profile please contact us. Payment is by BACS and once received we will send you a personal invitation to complete a questionnaire which takes around 10 minutes and then your report is generated.